On March 4, 2013, WEIB held a meeting regarding the establishment of an exchange student program. We will announce the detailed plan soon and welcome any advice and guidance from scholars and experts.
1. Eligibility: with master or above degree, any major, with humanistic concerns.
2. Blind application review process and comprehensive evaluation.
3. Bilateral exchange, in principle.
4. Pay for the students’ traveling expenses and subsistence allowances.
5. The exchange students are required to write monthly reflections.
6. The dissertations of the exchange students should reflect what they learn at WEIB.
The program will start in the fall semester of 2013. Please check our website frequently for program updates.
The institute’s project director Ms. Zhu Yanlan is in charge of the program. If you have any questions, please contact us at WEIB@pku.edu.cn.